Tuesday, May 4, 2010
School Visit
I went to visit my school on Friday, and it was a normal day. I didn't spend too much time on reading since both of my third grade student have finished all of their readings. However, I've been working with Denise on second grade level work and I want to see how she does with third grade work for my last visits. I'm a little behind on my hours, since there's been so much school canceled on Fridays and so many vacations, I have to try and go extra days. I'm going again on Wednesday for an hour, and my full hour and a half on Friday, and after that I'll be just a half hour short. I went last Wednesday to do extra time, but my teacher was absent and my class wasn't available to tutor, so I had to go home. Working with my kindergarteners was fun, and the substitute was very nice and taught very similar to their usual teacher, only the sub was a bit more strict with them. The boy I helped, Elliot, was a little hyper on Friday and couldn't sit still, but when he finishes his work he gets so excited that he's done and she just has to show the teacher how well he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment