Friday, April 9, 2010
School visit today
Today I went to my school again. I had the usual meeting with Curtis and Debbie. Today they were very well behaved and personally I think it was because we didn't play candy land. Whenever they play candy together they both get too carried away and misbehave, so we just used the regular third grade word list and they were fine. After that I went to my kindergarten classroom and they were working on coins. They had to know the difference between all the coins and be able to tell how much each one is worth, and I worked with a little boy named Michael. The little girl sitting next to Michael though was constantly jumping around and not listening to directions, so i had to work with her more than I had to work with Michael. Overall it was a good visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sometimes it get frustrating when kids really do not follow directions and you have to pay more attention to them than the other kids. And maybe next time the kids wont be so roudy
ReplyDelete