Tuesday, April 6, 2010
School Visit
At this school visit I worked with Curtis and Debbie again, and they weren't well behaved this week. They both were off the walls and Curtis didn't want to play candy land. I got him to play though. Debbie was very upset while playing candy land because the cards she got put her behind and she kept trying to cheat because she wanted to win so badly. Eventually they did calm down and it was just another regular visit. After that I went to my kindergarten room and I worked with a little boy named Elliot. Elliot needed help counting because when he has to count up to 20, he would always skip the number 16. So when he counted he went straight from 15 to 17, which became a problem because his answers were always one off. So i had to help him remember and teach him that he's skipping a number. Elliot and I finished his math packet early and then the class went to the library and my time was up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment