Thursday, March 25, 2010
Third School Visit
For my third school visit, I worked with my third grade students for the first hour. This time when I worked with them I didn't work with them one-on-one, I worked with both of them at the same time. I had Curtis read one passage, and then i had Debbie read the other one after. After that, they worked on the word list together, each of them having to make a different sentence for the word. I noticed that when putting them with me together, they were harder to work with because they were more rowdy than they were when they were when I was alone with them. After I worked with them, I made my way down to my kindergarten classroom. In that classroom, I was mostly observing, since they were taking a math test when I went down there. In that class one of the boys threw a big of a temper tantrum and refused to take his test, and he had to be escorted out of the classroom by the student teacher and another teacher from down the hall. I enjoyed working with the kindergarten class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment